It’s too hot to come up with new blog posts so I asked Kalinara to help me out! She (in cooperation with Ami Angelwings) has started a new interviewing meme with five questions…which I will now attempt to answer.
I haven’t done any meme except the lolcatz thing so cut me some slack here!
1. If you could be roommates with one superhero, who wouldn’t you choose and why?
Hmm…I would have to go with Spider-Man. I don’t think I could handle being around someone who is constantly crying and who is so bad with rent! (I don’t have a rich father like Harry Osborn 😉
2. If you could pretend one comic book storyline never happened, which would you pick?
Ah…so many options…so hard to choose. But since I can pick anything…I would go with Crisis on Infinite Earths. I love that mini to death, but if it hadn’t happened there would be no Identity Crisis to lead into Infinite Crisis which would mean there would be no Countdown and (Thank God!) no potential really crappy upcoming crisis (Final Crisis I’ve heard its going to be called…yeah right) Basically I’m killing off everything that is killing off DC right now with one fell swoop. Yay me!
3. Could Ace the Batdog take Power Girl’s cat?
Never! From what I remember of Ace he was something of a pansy while Power Girl’s kitty (what was her name??!) was a little hellcat! From personal experience I always choose the hellcat over the pansy dog.
4. If you could assign any hero theme music, what would you choose?
Probably Revolution by Aimee Allen for Wonder Girl. Just in the hope that she’ll listen to the lyrics and realise how far she’s fallen.
5. Hammers or screwdrivers?
Hammers…easier to defend yourself with one of those than with a screwdriver 😉
And here’s the meme! If you want in, just comment!
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions. (They probably won’t be the same ones you see above!)
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
Well…that was fun. Hopefully the heat will die down enough for me to do an actual post soon. Damn it’s hot.